[python-uk] Europython conf? (was How about a meeting sometime?)

Tim Couper python-uk@python.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:26:24 +0100 (BST)

Europython was great. About 250 people from all over
and Guido v R doing a keynote. Excellent facilities in
Charleroi, brilliantly organised by our Belgian
colleagues. They even served Chimay beer in one of the
intervals! The multiple tracks, like the Python confs
in the USA went well - Python Apps, in Science &
Technology, Business, adn a Zope track all added to
the fun. Finally, prior to the last keynote, almost
everyone put their hands up when asked whether it was
a good conference, and did so again when asked if
they'd come again next year.

So keep your eyes open for next year. Meanwhile I
understand from Andy Robinson that the UK Python conf
will be happening again at ACCU 2003; can Andy confirm
this?

Tim

 --- Chris Miles <chris@psychofx.com> wrote: > Ditto!