[Python-uk] Almost the first UK Python meeting

phil hunt philh@vision25.demon.co.uk
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:35:31 +0100 (GMT)

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, phil hunt wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Tegwyn Perkins wrote:
> > All:
> >
> > I'm going to be in Putney/Wales for a week starting on the 14th
> > October.  Can anyone make Tuesday 19th October for biers at Rex and then
> > the Talad Thai?
> >
> > Tegwyn
>
> Tuesday the 19th is fine with me, but Monday the 18th would be even
> nicer.

Has the date of this been decided on? Is it definitely Tuesday the 19th?

I think it would also help if you gave us the address of and/or directions
to the Rex.

--
***** Phil Hunt ***** philh@vision25.demon.co.uk *****
  ``They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance''