[Python-uk] Cambridge Pythonmoot IV

Edward Welbourne Edward Welbourne <eddyw@lsl.co.uk>
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:03:08 +0000

It has been a fortnight since the last meeting and it only occurred to
me too late that the logical when was last night - sorry to anyone who
got left in the lurch.  So the question arises: when next ?

I'm elsewhere next Thursday, not that this need stop other folk meeting;
what would folk make of the one after, 25th November, 8pm, Maypole ?
Alternatively, we could try a Monday ...

There was a half-idea a while ago that dinner at CB2 would be a good
variant meeting to have some time nearer the Interlude between this year
and next.  So this is a reminder ;^)

	Eddy.