[python-sg] Late to the party! :-)

Calvin Cheng calvin.cheng at od-eon.com
Fri Jun 24 12:45:09 CEST 2011

@owen, true true...

:-)
But... that doesn't mean that this tradition makes sense "now".  Here's a
good real-time chat solution
https://convore.com/singapore-python-user-group/ written in Python too! (As
an example)

Like CPython is the traditional/standard way to run Python on; but there's
always room for new and kickass solutions like PyPy.

Diversity's good! (And if an old solution is crappy - what, no encryption on
my password, are you kidding? :-)) It's great to explore other options.)

Cheers,