[Python-porting] Porting 2.1 to 2.7 without source

Paulo Levi i30817 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:47:45 CET 2011

Well, i just used python source 2.1.3 (supposedly one minor version above
what troika used, and the same problem occurs though probably not on the
same place (i haven't bothered to track it down here, since it doesn't occur
on typeobject.c anymore). Anyway to disable that optimization in visual
studio c++ 6.0 to be sure it's not that?