[python-nl] Ubuntu

Kees Bos kees.bos at capitar.com
Wed Nov 11 15:35:47 EST 2015

Geen idee wat pygame is, maar ik ken wel apt-cache/apt-get:

$ apt-cache search pygame
lightyears - single player real-time strategy game with steampunk sci-fi
psychopy - environment for creating psychology stimuli in Python
pyntor - flexible and componentized presentation program
python-pygame - SDL bindings for games development in Python
python-pyglet - cross-platform windowing and multimedia library
python-soya - high level 3D engine for Python
python-soya-dbg - high level 3D engine for Python - debug extension
python-soya-doc - high level 3D engine for Python
solarwolf - Collect the boxes and don't become mad

$ sudo apt-get install python-pygame