[python-nl] Summaries PUN 22 October 2014

Folkje folkje at byte.nl
Tue Oct 28 16:54:19 CET 2014

On 10/22/2014 10:45 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
> To be honest, I find it too bad that these meetings aren't being
> talked about on this list anymore, at all. Could organizers or whoever
> wants to be a bridge between meetup and this list keep us up to date?
Definitely. If you're interested in the sheets or more background info
on the topics of last Wednesday's Python Meetup, please check my
blogpost: https://www.byte.nl/blog/een-kantoor-vol-python/

--
*Folkje Lips*
Teamcoördinator Techniek

W http://www.byte.nl
E folkje op byte.nl <mailto:folkje op byte.nl>
De Ruyterkade 139
1011 AC Amsterdam
T +31 (0) 20 5216 226
F +31 (0) 20 5216 227