[python-nl] Python jobs at ActiveVideo (Hilversum)

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Mon Oct 6 22:43:37 CEST 2014

Hi there,

At my company (where we build a TV apps platform based on running a
browser in the cloud, for cable companies like Ziggo, UPC/Liberty
Global, Charter, Time Warner) we could really use some more Python
folks to help out!

We currently have two relevant jobs open: a Senior QA Engineer, who
we'll hope will really help us level up our automated testing effort,
and a Senior Test Tooling Engineer, who will work with OpenStack
and/or Docker API's to make our in-house test tooling work for
customer teams.

More details here, click on the relevant job titles:

http://www.activevideo.com/careers

Send me your resume if you're interested, or let me know if you have
any questions!

Cheers,

Dirkjan

P.S. Nederlands is bij ons ook gewoon een gewaardeerde bekwaamheid...