[python-nl] PyBug - meet-up

Jonas Geiregat jonas at geiregat.org
Fri May 24 09:31:17 CEST 2013

Hello fellow Pythonistas,

Summer is insight and maybe it's time throw something on the Barbecue ?
Anyway I feel and think it's time for our 3th meet-up.

I would encourage everyone to give at least a lighting talk as we discussed before.
If you have a subject you would like to talk about, post it on the list so we can start putting an agenda together.

If you would like to add something else to the agenda, let me know!

Date, to be determined by the doodle: http://www.doodle.com/c9gkre6te9gh6rmf

The meet-up will be hosted by Mobile Vikings at their building in Hasselt

Kempische Steenweg 293/16
B-3500 Hasselt

I'm aware that for some people it won't be easy to come to Hasselt.
That's why I would encourage car pooling as much as possible!

I'm coming from Kortrijk, so I'll need to pass through Ghent, Antwerp or Brussels to get to Hasselt on the big day :-)

Hope to see you there!

Regards,

Jonas Geiregat.