[python-nl] Senior Python/Django developer wanted

Nicolaas Heyning | L1NDA.nl nicolaas at l1nda.nl
Thu Apr 25 11:51:40 CEST 2013

Good point!

L1NDA is an online solution for organizing workschedules
(demo<https://demo-caferestaurant.l1nda.nl/secure_login_active/f2daaabf7485e912ccf8dfd4acb5b480a173b31c/week/>).
We are growing steadily and after closing our first investment round ready
to scale-up and conquer the world.
As a Django/Python Developer you will contribute in the overall
architecture of the product and production environment. You will be
responsible for the development of the product core, and the application of
good development practices in building a world-class SaaS platform. You
will be working closely with the product owners and you will be protecting
the quality of the product and production environments. You should have a
genuine interest in automating processes.

Your role

   - Build a secure, scalable, high performance and robust self service
   platform (production environment)
   - Participate in all aspects of the software life-cycle (from
   specification to architecture design, development, testing, debugging,
   maintenance and rollout to production)
   - You will be hands-on coding in developing and maintaining high quality
   and maintainable code base
   - You will keep yourself informed on new emerging technologies that
   might be useful for the development of current and new versions of our
   products and production
   - Introduce and improve software development best practices like
   continuous integration, unit testing code reviews, etc.
   - You will safe guard the product quality, introducing and applying QA
   best practices
   - As the team grows you will lead a team of developers from different
   disciplines

If interested, email me.

Nicolaas