[python-nl] PUN tomorrow, still space for lightning talks!

Jasper Spaans spaans at fox-it.com
Wed Apr 17 16:58:27 CEST 2013

Hi PUNners!

Tomorrow, as most of you will know, there will be a PUN meetup tomorrow
at the Fox-IT premises.

Some remarks:

 - There are still two open slots for lightning talks, so if you'd like
to present something cool you've done, please contact me. First come,
first served.

As for the schedule:
 - We'll be ready at 18:30 to welcome you, dinner is expected to arrive
around 18:45.
 - At 19:30 we will start with the first talk
 - At 22:45 we'll need to leave the building

Parking at Fox: you can park your car at the Fox-IT parking, if that is
full, there is a carpool parking place on the south side of the Fox
building which should have ample space.
For directions, see http://www.fox-it.com/en/contact/delft/

And finally:

Remember to bring a valid ID with you, or we will not be able to allow
you access.

See you tomorrow!
Jasper

--
 /\____/\   ir. Jasper Spaans // Lead Developer DetACT
 \   (_)/   Fox-IT - For a more secure society!