[python-nl] Come build a startup in 54 hours: 3 opportunities, starting next week!

Dwight Gunning dwight at dwightgunning.com
Mon Oct 24 17:47:01 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

If you're planing to start your own company; have several ideas or would
just want to join a startup: reserve the next 3 weekends in your agenda
because Startup Weekend is back in town!  At the events you get the *chance
to launch a startup, within 54 hours!*

Here's a quick overview of the events you can attend this fall:

http://eindhoven.startupweekend.org/ (28, 29, 30th October)

http://groningen.startupweekend.org/ (4, 5, 6th November)

http://www.startupweekendutrecht.nl/ (11, 12, 13th November)

Check them out and be quick: we expect these events to sell out soon!

Plus, to sweeten the deal for our friends of the PUN, just enter “*
meetupSWAMS*” when registering to get a 15% discount.

Cheers,

Dwight

--
Dwight Gunning