[python-nl] Next PUN meeting rescheduled to July 17th!

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Tue Jun 1 17:37:34 CEST 2010

Hello again Pythonistas,

Just for your information: before the next PUN on the 17th of July at 18:00
a BBQ will be organised on the OCC terrain. Anyone who wishes to join in,
please be there at 18:00 and bring your own food (the BBQ itself, sauces and
possibility to buy drinks at the bar will be provided by OCC). If everybody
brings enough food for himself, we can share between us.

Don't forget to register yourself: http://wiki.python.org/moin/PUN/OCC170710

Remco