[python-nl] Python + CherryPy + TurboGears2 project support

Ben Corke ben at creue.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 15:03:00 CEST 2009

Dear Python NL users.

Firstly, this a is a Job post for a Freelance Python Job in Belgium, I know
this is frowned upon by some, so I am very sorry if it is not well received,
but as it is such a great job, I have been encouraged to post this to the
Python NL list.

So, apology done, and hopefully accepted, I need a Python *guru*, ideally
with CherryPy & TurboGears 2/AJAX experince.
This Python developer is required to develop embedded device configuration
interfaces to manage a real time digital content delivery device, supporting
features such as multi format high throughput video encoding on the fly.
(think DVB broadcast and IP TV on demand)

The project is to start ASAP, Duration 6 months with possible extension and
future project work.

Location: Belgium.

If you are interested in knowing more pls. contact Ben Corke on the details
below

Kind regards,

Ben Corke
Director