[python-nl] PUN meetup next week!

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Mon May 25 11:03:08 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 12:20 AM, Reinout van Rees <reinout at vanrees.org>wrote:

> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Remco Wendt <remco at maykinmedia.nl> wrote:
> >
> > The next PUN meetup is scheduled for thursday, to be held in Veenendaal
> at
> > the CQ2 offices. For details see:
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/PUB/CQ2M280509
> >
> > We are still looking for people that are willing to do presentations,
> both
> > lightning talks and more importantly 30 min. presentations.
>
> I can do a talk on practical project automisation. Buildbot,
> logchecking, handy scripts, code coverage, extra checkers. How to set
> it up; what you can do with it. Just to get some feeling for what is
> possible and how you can increase your software quality.
>
> I've added it as a proposal to the wiki.  (And seeing my other post I
> fully expect to be lynched afterwards if my talk takes 31 minutes).

For sure! ;) And you have also been voted to become the 'datetime
maintainer' for the next couple of PUNs, so you are the one that will hunt
people down when they do not stick to their timeslots. Btw it was an
experiment of having a plenary part that didn't necessarily have to stick to
30 min. (it wasn't a presentation, it was introduced by Tim). But I fully
agree, it was too long.

Remco
--
Maykin Media