[python-nl] Portable Python 1.1 released

Perica Zivkovic perica.zivkovic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:26:35 CET 2009

90-95 % of the requests I got were windows. If there is need fot linux or
mac version I can look into it.

Cheers

Perica

On Mar 28, 2009 12:49 PM, "Rick van Hattem" <Rick at youtellme.com> wrote:

On Friday 27 March 2009 19:15:07 Floris van Manen wrote: > where is the OSX
version ? > > F >
Would that really be needed? With OSX you can easily get a compiler working
which makes easy_install a good option, with Windows it would be a lot more
work to get a compiler and all other perequisites to install all these
packages.

On my BSD/Linux machines I've never had the feeling that I needed a package
like this, the OSX experience should be similar.