[python-nl] PUN Meetup reminder

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Thu Feb 26 09:30:02 CET 2009

Hello all,
Tonight is the first PUN meetup of 2009, everybody is welcome! The meetup is
held in Arnhem, see for details:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PUN/EightM260209

We stil need 3 lightning talks, which essentially means talking for five
minutes about the stuff you love to fellow enthousiasts. Last time people
did this even without slides. I could for example imagine someone talking
about porting a project to py3k. Or maybe someone has experience with a
funny library that not a lot of people know, but others could benefit from.
Or maybe you have your own piece of open source software that you would love
telling about.

I'm going to say something about encodings in python. Not that I'm an
expert, but I've been bitten by encoding issues a couple of times so I hope
by giving a small presentation others will fall into different pitfalls and
tell me about those ;)

If you would like to do a lightning talk, by all means claim your spot by
editting the wiki: http://wiki.python.org/moin/PUN/EightM260209

Hope to see you all tonight!
Remco
--