[python-nl] Python / Django developer position at Layar

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Thu Dec 24 14:15:05 CET 2009

On 12/24/09 1:32 PM, Johnny deBris wrote:
> Cari Davidson wrote:
>> - Is the location pre-determined? ... or can it be a place of our
>> choosing?
> A place of your choosing.

Preferably reachable by public transport, though.

>> - How many people do we need to have room for?
> That really depends on how many people decide to show up, can range from
> around 5 to around 30 I guess... It usually makes sense to put a page up
> in the wiki where people can pre-register, at least then you get an idea
> of how many people feel like showing up.

Last time was real busy with 40 people showing up.

>> - Is the date pre-determined?
> Nope.

Though the last 1.5 year or so we had regular meetings on the last
thursday of the last month of the quarter.  It helps keep a certain
rythm as otherwise you can go a year without a meeting.

So the next one is 25 March.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org