[python-nl] Job oppertunity

Matthijs Kadijk matthijs at kadijk.com
Fri Apr 10 14:43:59 CEST 2009

Hello Python Users,
Currently I am working on an interesting Django / Google App Engine project
for the Amsterdam / Den Haag base firm VJMovement. To speed up development
mainly on the front end side VJMovement  is "looking for extra people to
join the development team and help us launch the VJMovement website as soon
as possible and, after that, help create new functionalities and maintain
the site".

Extract from the job description :

We are looking for a webdeveloper with:

- more than 3 years of experience with HTML, CSS, javascript

- experience in solving cross-browser issues

- experience with server-side (script) languages, for instance: PHP, Python,
Java

Any one who is interested can contact me or apply for the job at Rob van der
Veer

rvdveer op vjmovement.com

Best regards,

Matthijs Kadijk