[python-nl] Reminder: PUN meetup tonight at 19:30 in Amsterdam

Remco Wendt remco at maykinmedia.nl
Mon Sep 15 20:35:07 CEST 2008

Hello again,

So this mail was on my todo list for a while, sorry to be a little late :)
But: a big thank you to everyone who attended the PUN meetup! 34 people
showed up for what turned out to be a very interesting PUN (with a nice
surprise from Stani)! Including some new faces: don't get me wrong I love
the Python crowd, but seeing the same people everywhere gets a bit boring ;)

Second: thanks to the speakers for their interesting talks! Paul from webtic
has showed the wiki some love and added all the presentations (see:
http://nl.python.org). Reinout from Zest software wrote a nice article on
his blog detailing what happened during the PUN (see:
http://vanrees.org/weblog/pun_amsterdam).

Wouter has arranged a location for the meetup on november 27th so more on
that later. In between: after the meetup I asked some people if they have
any ideas for presentations they want to give: everybody is doing
interesting stuff with Python and people love to hear about that. So if you
want to do a presentation, or maybe do a 5 minute lightning talk, le me
know.

Cheers,
Remco