[python-nl] O'Reilly User Group programme lidmaatschap

Dick Kniep dick.kniep at lindix.nl
Sun Oct 23 21:17:28 CEST 2005

Mooi!

Gaan we zeker gebruik van maken.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Dick Kniep
Lindix BV
De Specerij 30
1313 NE  ALMERE
tel. 036-5215580
fax. 036-8441825

This is an e-mail message from Lindix. The information contained in this
communication is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed. Use of this communication by others is prohibited.
If the e-mail message was sent to you by mistake, please destroy it without
reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Sender accepts no liability for damage related to data and/or documents
which are communicated by electronic mail.