[python-nigeria] Request

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:55:06 EST 2020

Hello Melford,

Thanks for contacting us. Please state the location, duration of the
training, start/end dates and any other information that might be helpful
to the intending tutors.

We will then post to our Slack channel asking any interested person to get
across to you.

https://py-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/ is another option that you have. Do
join, if you haven't, and then post the information I asked you in the
#jobs_and_events channel.

Good day