[python-nigeria] Python Nigeria 2019 Board Elections - Nominations Now Open

Aisha Bello aishabello2050 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:36:24 EST 2018

Hello Pythonistas,

As we approach the end of the calendar year, we plan to hold our 2nd ever
round of elections for Python Nigeria office holders in the year 2019.

We use this avenue to announce that the nomination window is now open for
the position of Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, and IT
director. Please use the form in the link below to nominate yourself or
someone else. The only requirement is that the nominated individual be a
member of the community (via the Slack Channel or Mailing List)

This form will be used to collect all candidate nominations for the
forthcoming election of new members to the Board of the Python Nigeria
community. All nominations will be published on our pythonnigeria.org blog
page, to be accessed publicly.

To add your nominations -> https://goo.gl/forms/joNAdT5ZGkBTxz5H2

The schedule for elections is as follows:

28.11.2018 - 04.12.2018 -- Nominations
04.12.2018 - 06.12.2018 -- Board Review of Nominated Candidates
06.12.2018 - 15.12.2018 -- Elections
17.12.2018 -- Collation and Announcement of Elections Results

Kind Regards,
Aisha Bello