[python-nigeria] Intorduction

Chukwudi Nwachukwu hsysinfo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:12:09 EST 2017

Dear Chimezie,

You are not left alone, as we welcome everyone to join us so that we would
be able to achieve better things. In case you are not yet to Slack, join us
here: http://py-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

When you register, we need you to change your DP to the real you. We want
to know ourselves facially. After that, please feel free to collaborate in
any of the available channels.

Welcome on board.

*iChux*™
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/ichux
http://stackoverflow.com/story/nwaomachux
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/2787992/ichux>
https://gist.github.com/nwaomachux

*You haven't experienced the joy of giving until it hurts to do so.**Behind
every no entry sign, there is a door.*