[python-nigeria] PyCon Nigeria Updates

Aisha Bello aishabello2050 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 08:25:54 EDT 2017

Hallo Pythonistas,

I trust we are doing well and having a great weekend. I bring you some
updates about PyCon Nigeria

-The conference will hold 15 and 16 of September (Next Month) and the venue
is Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Alausa Ikeja.

-Attending the conference is strictly by purchasing tickets. There would be
police presence and access to the conference center will be a by your
conference badge. Everyone must have a ticket either through purchase,
financial aid, or sponsored including conference organizers.

-Tickets can be purchased via https://pycon.ng/tickets/ using your debit
card or via bank transfer . You must sign up and be logged in to purchase
tickets

-You can now donate to the conference by becoming one of our patreons
valued at NGN50,000 or greater. Patreons would get a conference pass, be
publicly acknowledged during the conference and have their names published
in the conference brochure to say thank you

-Our Gratitude goes out to PSF, DSF, Andela, GitHub, DevCenter, CowryWise,
and GPay for being our sponsors. We are still looking for sponsors to cover
a number of conference related costs like conference materials printing,
internet sponsor e.t.c If you know anyone who would like to sponsor us
please contact me or drop the team a line on <sponsorship at pycon dot ng >

-CowryWise is giving out 10 individual conference tickets to members of the
community. If you would like to win one please follow @pyconnigeria and see
the instructions.

if you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop us a line on
hello at pycon.ng .

WIth Pythonic Hugs,
Aisha