[python-nigeria] python-nigeria Digest, Vol 8, Issue 9

Lekan Wahab olamyy53 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:35:12 EDT 2016

Hello guys,
The organizing team of Django Girls OAU have been going to and fro various
individuals and bodies in and out of the country soliciting for funds to
organize the event in the best way possible.
So far,  various bodies(none of them within the country)  have offered us
some things. We are forever grateful to them.
However,  as much as their support has helped us in planning the event,
we're still falling short of some very vital things. As such,  we're
requesting from the members of the community, and any prominent and kind
hearted Nigeria to help us in funding this event.  We would really
appreciate whatever form of sponsorship or funding we can get from anyone.
You can view our sponsorship details here :
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=AE6F548B175DE932!347&authkey=!ANSNUILZBVSu4Fw&ithint=file%2cpptx

You could also contact any of the organizers here :
Lekan +2349036671876
Bash +234 813 323 0618
Busayo : 08175861007
Chidinma : 07035939977