[python-nigeria] News, News, and more News

AA deagbowale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:13:40 EST 2016

Re: Agenda for the Meet up
I think we should consider getting the following on the agenda:

1. Getting incorporated as an association/club with the Corporate Affairs Commission(lawyer's job actually)

2. Strategic plan for the next one year(towards PyconNG 2017); should include a 'test' event to assess preparedness and initiate vital linkage and partnerships.

3. We can do it all. And more