[python-nigeria] Updates: Smart Girls Project and Social Media Accounts

Tosin Damilare James Animashaun acetakwas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:43:24 EST 2016

Dear Pythonistas,

We started the Smart Girls project in partnership with the Carrington Youth
Fellowship Initiative (CYFI) last weekend, and it proved to be quite an
impactful experience for those who were there. The training is to continue
every weekend for the next three months.

We want everyone to be part of this, so we invite interested members of the
community to volunteer as trainers. To do so, kindly join the
#cyfi-smart-girls channel of the community's Slack team, and make your
interest known as well as follow-up on updates from subsequent weekend runs
of the training.

Each volunteer trainer does not have to be around the whole three months,
but would be required to be available for at least two successive days
(that is, a Friday and a Saturday) as their time permits.

We also want to inform you that the community now has a Twitter account as
well as an Instagram account, both of which use the handle: @*pythonnigeria*

You may visit the following URLs to follow these social media accounts:
https://twitter.com/PythonNigeria
https://www.instagram.com/pythonnigeria/

Thank you all for growing an awesome community.

Best  wishes,

*Tosin Damilare James Animashaun*
*Christian | Programmer | Learner*
http://takwas.github.io/