[python-nigeria] (Chukwudi Nwachukwu) (Wale Adeagbo)

Aisha Bello aishabello2050 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 03:34:07 EST 2015

@Chukwudi I just sent a mail to Linda, so hopefully she posts it on her
blog *fingers crossed*

As regards refreshments since it's the first meetup I think it will
probably be a good idea not to rely heavily on a monetary pledge. I don't
know how responsive people might be. With my experience with events if
there isn't any company available then it might be worth asking people to
pledge what they might be able to afford to bring on the day  which could
range from a box of pizza to a pack of juice or even plastic cups. No
pressure and every little counts. The google doc might be a way for people
to drop what they will like to contribute not necessarily of monetary value
but in form of things. *but that's still my opinion*

I really don't know about Seun Osewa. I told Mark Essien about this mailing
list so hopefully he is aware of the conversation of the meetup. I guess I
could ping him to tell him about the lite meetup being planned just in
case.
But I guess a date still needs to be fixed and all planning needs to be
underway and followed through then inviting other pythonistas with a
specific date, time and agenda becomes easy *still my opinion*

@Wale forgive my ignorance about the media kit for publicity. All I have
going is a poster and a press release statement. I will definitely
appreciate your help in coming up with ways to get coverage.

Greetings,
Aisha Bello