[python-nigeria] Hello Pythonistas

Adeniji Olamilekan olamilec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:55:03 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all do have a wonderful weekend?
First of all concerning Django Girls Workshop I think Aisha should let us
know how many coaches we have that had sign on and to possibly see how we
can organize a brush up or familiarization lecture before the main Workshop
and or maybe if our lite meetup will be held before the workshop we can use
the opportunity also to discuss that.
Secondly I have a project that we can use to wet our Feet in making
our first killer app that will assist the populace and it's a not for
profit project whereby using open source will be better as Olabayo
Onile-Ere suggested though we are waiting for more suggestions but just
making mine.
Lastly I appreciate every one of us for the Support, Commitment and the
Upliftment we wish for the Community which I know we'll see the fruits in
couple of months to now.
Thanks once again for helping me rekindle the love I have for Python
Programming and the Open Source Communities Generally.
I wish us a blessed and fulfilled week ahead.

Adeniji Olamilekan Richmond

Note: mErgencyNG is a social frenzy platform to engage security agencies,
disaster management outfits, organizations, hospitals and road safety corps
for a quick responds and threats notification from the citizens to the
appropriate authorities or one another for safeguarding lives and
properties.
www.facebook.com/mErgency247