[Python-mode] Python Components Mode vs Python Mode

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at online.de
Thu Apr 19 17:57:47 CEST 2012

Am 19.04.2012 16:53, schrieb Jeffrey Spencer:
> I've been away for awhile but now confused because updated both branches.
> It seems like components mode just splits the python-mode.el file up into
> various components (ones listed with python-components). Also includes a
> couple other packages in the components mode. All the python components are
> just included in the python-mode.el in the other branch with the extra
> programs removed.
>
> Is this correct? Sorry for the stupid question but didn't find an
> explanation on launchpad.

Hi Jeffrey,

at lp it's told that way:

#########
If you can, please check against current trunk or development branch.
Get it via download button from code page or the archive with bazaar command

bzr branch lp:python-mode
or
bzr branch lp:python-mode/components-python-mode
#########

will add behind the "or" some hint of development.

thanks pointing at,

Andreas