[Python-mode] workflow PDEE - emacs-for-python

Gabriele Lanaro gabriele.lanaro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:40:48 CET 2011

ok I've created the account and the repository here: https://github.com/pdee

Do you have an account on github? If you make it I can add you to the
organization owners and you can use all the features you need (there's the
wiki, website, issue tracker etc...). I like github because there's a great
community behind it and it's quite easy to find new collaborators and get
known.