[Python-mode] myrkwid ready to merge?

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at online.de
Mon Mar 28 21:15:33 CEST 2011

Am 28.03.2011 16:55, schrieb Barry Warsaw:
> On Mar 26, 2011, at 07:08 PM, Andreas Röhler wrote:
>
>> AFAIS all indent-bugs reported are done with Myrkwid branch.
>>
>> Provided tests from inside Emacs for it: py-bug-numbered-tests.el
>>
>> Also tests may be run in batch-mode: python-mode-tests.sh
>>
>> Please have a look if it's ready:
>>
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~a-roehler/python-mode/myrkwid
>
> The diff is pretty big, but I'll try to find some time to review the
> python-mode.el parts.

its just the move-, mark parts which have changed. The diff is confusing.

  In the meantime, I'll grab your branch and use it for a
> few days.  Before it gets merged, I think Skip should definitely do the same
> to test for XEmacs compatibility.

If XEmacs tqs-syntax is still broken, he will not have more fun than
with the trunk.

XEmacs users for now should be best off with components branch. Might
remain  some dependencies still to solve, but the basics for non-pps
parsing are available.

Should Skip report XEmacs related bugs of components branch, I'm ready
to implement the missing parts - cc to him.

Cheers