[Python-mode] [ python-mode-Bugs-970552 ] nested dictionaries do not properly indent

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 16 02:03:23 CEST 2008

Bugs item #970552, was opened at 2004-06-10 17:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mforbes
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=581349&aid=970552&group_id=86916

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
the inner dictionaries of a set of nested dictionaries
does not properly indent.  It only indents to the same
level as the parent dictionary.

Comment By: Michael Forbes (mforbes)