[Python-mode] byte compile error

Pete Nagy Peter.Nagy at vexcel.com
Thu Sep 29 20:51:33 CEST 2005

Hi ->

  I tried compiling using byte-compile-file within emacs, which crashes
with no helpful error messages, so I tried compiling the lisp code in the
python-mode.el file directly using the lisp compiler clisp, which reports
some warnings at least.  I think my clisp program came with cygwin:
$ clisp --version
GNU CLISP 2.33.1 (2004-05-22) (built on winsteingoldlap [192.168.1.101])

-> Pete