[Python-mode] [ python-mode-Patches-886302 ] better filling near (but not in) strings

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 28 11:45:48 EST 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=581351&aid=886302&group_id=86916

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Filling long docstrings works pretty well when the
cursor is inside the string, but it doesn't work when
the cursor is in the line's indentation, or after the
closing quote.  This patch makes things work better for me.