[Python-mode] Python, cheap software for you.

Uncorroborated O. Wheezier lysenko at meat-marketing.com
Tue Apr 6 22:00:57 EDT 2004

Hey, man! :)
Love works a different way in different minds, the fool it enlightens and the wise it blinds.

Low rates on Software

Searching for cheap high-quality software?
We might be just what you need.
http://pereirine.soft-dindon.biz/

We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 - 40$
Microsoft Windows XP PRO SP1 + Microsoft Office System Professional 2003 FOR 80$
PowerQuest Partition Magic 8.0 PRO only 15$
http://mcclure.soft-dindon.biz And more!
We are able to ship worldwide.
As is our confidence, so is our capacity.
Children play soldier. That makes sense. But why do soldiers play children?