Assistance Needed: Corrupted Python Installation Uninstallation Issue

Syed Hamood syedhamoodahmed234 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 07:19:39 EST 2024

Dear Python.org Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an
issue I'm encountering while attempting to uninstall a corrupted Python
installation on my system.

Details of my system:

   - Operating System: Windows 10
   - Python Version: 3.11.3(64-bit)
   - Installation Method: installer from Python.org

Description of the issue: [Provide a brief description of the problem
you're facing, any error messages received, or specific steps you've taken
so far.]

I have already tried the following:

   - Deleting python. removing corrupted files from command prompt with
   administrative privileges.

However, despite my efforts, I have been unable to successfully uninstall
the corrupted Python installation.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance you could provide to
help me resolve this matter and successfully uninstall Python from my
system. If there are specific steps or commands I should follow, or if
there are additional tools or resources I should utilize, please let me
know.

Thank you very much for your time and support. I look forward to hearing
from you soon.

Best regards, Syed Hamood Email: syedhamoodahmed234 at gmail.com