Problem resizing a window and button placement

Steve GS Gronicus at SGA.Ninja
Sun Feb 25 16:19:57 EST 2024

SOLUTION FOUND!

The fix was to write the code that uses the width value and to place it into the function itself.
Kluge? Maybe but it works.

Mischief Managed.

As for the most recent suggestion, it fails for me:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "F:/___zInsulin Code A 08-02-23/WinPic/IOWw.pyw", line 14, in <module>
    print("Ww Outside = <" + str(Ww) > + ">")
TypeError: bad operand type for unary +: 'str'

With the need to close the window, it adds an extra step and intervention to the program to use. I am not sure how this help[s.

As a curio, it would be interesting to see how to use the value of a variable, created in the function used here, and make it available to the code outside the function.

SGA