test-ignore

Science Researcher ScienceResearch01 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 18 00:17:14 EST 2024

"Lawrence D'Oliveiro"  wrote in message news:uqrik4$lrc1$1 at dont-email.me...

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:00:59 -0600, Science Researcher wrote:

> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro"  wrote in message
> news:uqmbp3$3hsa6$1 at dont-email.me...
>
>        If I remember correctly, I had to get the installation program
>        from a third party site.

I’m sure that was a perfectly trustworthy site, no doubt ...

Comment:  My moderately expensive computer virus program can be instructed
to check the contents of downloaded EXE programs and other types of programs
or ZIP files.  It appears to do a fairly good job with that.  But, you are
correct.  People should be careful regarding what they download.