Simple webserver

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 07:34:32 EDT 2023

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 at 22:31, Janis Papanagnou via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:

> On 19.10.2023 01:23, Chris Angelico wrote:
> >
> > Broadly speaking, your ideas are great. Any programming language CAN
> > be used for the server (and I've used several, not just Python).
>
> Out of curiosity; what where these languages? - If there's one I
> already know I might save some time implementing the server. :-)

I've done websocket servers in Python, Node.js, and Pike, and possibly
others but I can't recall at the moment. Might have done one in Ruby,
but that would have just been part of playing around and comparing
features ("how easy is it to do <X> in Ruby").

ChrisA