Where I do ask for a new feature

Bongo Ferno bongoferno at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:35:26 EDT 2023

Where I can ask python developers for a new feature?

This feature would allow us to create short aliases for long object paths, similar to the with statement. This would make code more readable and maintainable.

For example, if we have a long object like "MyObject.stuff.longStuff.SubObject", we could create a short alias for it like this:

    aliasView my_object.stuff.long_stuff.sub_object as short_view
        #Now, we can operate with the nested object using the short alias:
        print(short_view.some_method())

This is much more concise and readable than having to write out the full object path every time.