Newline (NuBe Question)

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 21:50:54 EST 2023

Isn't it fascinating that a meaningless piece of code used to illustrate
something can be analyzed as if it was full of malicious content?

Yes, my choice of names was as expected. The numbers chosen had no special
meaning other than choosing one number in each of three equivalence classes.

But, if you want me to add subtle meaning for generations to examine as it
it were a literary work, I offer this:

	Peter and Paul were studs who got Mary'd.

Can we now go back to our regularly scheduled talking about aspects of a
computer language?

P.S.
And just for history, Paul was really Noel Paul Stookey but Peter, Paul &
Mary sounded more like new testament characters and I think Noel signifies a
birth to Peter and Mary, sort of, which might have fit too unless it was a
computer program where a name with an umlaut was once not common. Another
interpretation is that Noel came from the Latin word for news. Be that as it
may, and I have no interest in this topic, in the future I may use the ever
popular names of Primus, Secundus and Tertius and get blamed for using
Latin.