Amy known issues with tkinter /ttk on latest MacOS?

Alan Gauld learn2program at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:33:02 EST 2023

On 17/11/2023 03:38, Terry Reedy wrote:
> There have been other reports on the cpython issue tracker than Sonoma
> broke bits of tk behavior.
> https://github.com/python/cpython/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3AOS-mac+is%3Aclosed
> shows a couple

Thanks Terry, I had a browse and it seems I'm not alone. That's a relief.

I'll upgrade to 3.13 when it comes out and hopefully it will go
away. (Another suggestion was to use the homebrew python but I don't
like having any more homebrew stuff than is absolutely necessary!)

Meantime I'll just have to continue nudging the mouse as I click!

Alan G.