xor operator

Dom Grigonis dom.grigonis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:58:58 EST 2023

I am not asking. Just inquiring if the function that I described could be useful for more people.

Which is: a function with API that of `all` and `any` and returns `True` if specified number of elements is True.

It is not a generalised `xor` in strict programatic space. I.e. NOT bitwise xor applied to many bits.
This is more in line with cases that `any` and `all` builtins are used.