xor operator

Dom Grigonis dom.grigonis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:47:50 EST 2023

Well yes, I don’t think naming is very accurate. If iterable has 2 elements, then it is `xor`, otherwise it is something else - it checks the number of truth values in iterable.

Short circuiting happens, when:
xor([True, True, False, False], n=1)
At index 1 it is clear that the answer is false.

Regards,
DG