SQL rollback of multiple inserts involving constraints

Jacob Kruger jacob.kruger.work at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:03:34 EST 2023

Think performing a session/transaction flush after the first two inserts
should offer the workaround before you've committed all transaction
actions to the database finally:

https://medium.com/@oba2311/sqlalchemy-whats-the-difference-between-a-flush-and-commit-baec6c2410a9

HTH

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
"Resistance is futile!...Acceptance is versatile..."