Checking if email is valid

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 20:05:56 EST 2023

Just mildly noticing the topics discussed have wandered quite a bit away
from Python, let alone even programming.

Phone numbers are not what they used to be. They tend to be quite portable
and in some ways can be chained so my house phone rings through to my cell
phone but a text will not be forwarded. And, if I do not choose to read my
texts, no amount of sending would enlighten me about your needs. I know
people who get WhatsApp messages but not standard texts, for example.