Tkinter (related)~

Jack Dangler tdldev at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:06:36 EDT 2023

I didn't want to hijack another thread...

I thought the OP of the tkinter thread currently running may have needed
to install the tkinter package (since I had the same missing component
error message), so I tried to install the package on to my Ubu laptop -

pip install tkinter
Defaulting to user installation because normal site-packages is not
writeable
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tkinter
(from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for tkinter

Is there an alternate path to installing this?

Thanks for any help you can provide...

Jack