Error installing packages or upgrading pip

Test Only testonlyy5 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 06:30:35 EDT 2023

Hi there, I hope you are in a great health

I am having a problem with python even though I uninstall and reinstall it
again multiple times

the error I get when I try to upgrade or install a package for example

pip install requests

I get this error which I could not find a solution for

pip install requests
Requirement already satisfied: requests in
c:\users\uly\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages\requests-2.30.0-py3.10.egg
(2.30.0)
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None,
status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection
aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))':
/simple/charset-normalizer/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None,
status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection
aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))':
/simple/charset-normalizer/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None,
status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection
aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))':
/simple/charset-normalizer/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None,
status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection
aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))':
/simple/charset-normalizer/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None,
status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection
aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))':
/simple/charset-normalizer/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None,
status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection
aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))':
/simple/requests/
[...]
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement
charset_normalizer<4,>=2 (from requests) (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for charset_normalizer<4,>=2
WARNING: There was an error checking the latest version of pip.